Sustainable materials recovered from end-of-life tires.
The manufacturing process emits 85% less greenhouse gases than virgin carbon black production
ABOUT RECOVERED CARBON BLACK
DE-Black (Delta Energy Black) products provide compounders with recovered materials offering comparable performance to the virgin carbon black products they supplement. DE-Black products meet the needs of the two major applications for carbon black – reinforcement in rubber and pigmentation of plastics and coatings. Always consistent in product quality, you can order in either pellet or powder form.
How much DE-black can you use?
Every rubber application is different and we can provide guidance. DE-Black usage depends on your formula’s performance requirements.
- DE-Black shows 100% modulus near equivalent to certain virgin grades with improved tensile and elongation
- DE-Black can also substitute for some virgin grades.
Features of DE-Black Products:
- Meets demanding performance requirements of the tire, rubber and plastics industries at a price less than virgin carbon black.
- Retains the original carbon black structure
- Reinforces rubber in the same way as certain virgin carbon black grades
- Compares well to medium reinforcing virgin grades
- ISO 9001-2015 certified company
Please fill out the form and we will get back to you shortly.